Wow! I cannot believe that it has been a year since my 21st birthday! Looking back I see how much my life has changed. I graduated college, I went to Europe, I’ve become part of such a wonderful community that I never imagined being a part of!
It’s bittersweet to see how much my relationships have changed, who I choose to spend the most time with, etc.
I made a list in the middle of last year of 21 things to accomplish before I turn 22. I accomplished 15 of them (remember this was only in 6 months) I think that’s pretty good! It was also my first time doing a list like that.
Ok, enough excuses! Time to reveal the new list! 22 before 23! This time I have a whole year to get this done! Ready, set, go!
22 before 23
1. Take a bartending class
2. Get a tattoo
3. Buy a stranger a cup of coffee
4. Serve dinner to the homeless
5. Go somewhere I’ve never been
6. Climb a 14er
7. Go snowboarding
8. Watch the sunset with someone I love
9. Go to 5 concerts
10. Bake a real cake
11. Do 15 pushups, on my toes
12. Get another ear piercing (I know just where I want it)
13. Take a cake decorating class
14. Stay up to date with Hair Bows and Butter
15. Throw a dinner party
16. Take a dance class
17. Try 17 new craft beers
18. Pitch 3 new show ideas
19. Start planning an international trip
20. Keep a 1 in 1 out policy with shirts
21. Read the whole Bible (I’m already almost done with Genesis)
22. Take care of myself